Sunday, April 23, 2006

 
...back against a wall, window behind me, warm sun pours over my hands, speaking in letters, type, skype, type, snipe, allusions of grandeur, delusions of sandier, rhyme time, climb slime, free associate on business people walking down streets in new york, wise guys I read about but know nothing of, a city that never sleeps, especially around times square, where, church is the thing, Saint Mary's just around the corner on 46th...and here again, dust on a screen, little asteroids, a belt around the waist of the solor system on my computer sol...shadows of trees waving in the breeze outside falling on the floor beside me, white carpet, stained here and there...kids playing in the other rooms, wife reading the paper, Sunday morning, quiet...click, click...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?